18. USA. MCRmy. My life is a mess. ▽・x・▽
how do i make this the autoplay on my blog
take a moment to realize you have never seen your face in person, just reflections and pictures
some scientists agree that if you saw a clone of yourself, you wouldn’t recognise it as you, because our idea of what we look like is so different from what we actually look like
This gave me anxiety
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
this is what we do on our recreational days
Milo (the guinea pig in this wonderful video here) died today. I’m just asking for a couple more notes on this video. pleeeease. This is what he would’ve wanted to be remembered for, rocking out to fergalicious.
much love, a sad guinea pig owner.
|boys:||if ur slutty enough to send a nude pic then u deserve to have it shared everywhere lmao|
|boys:||please send me nudes baby you're so beautiful i just wanna see more of you please baby i thought you loved me|
I will never not reblog this.